Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter – July 2019
- Immunisation schedule Victoria - July 2019
- Increased reports of shoulder injury related to vaccine administration
- What do I do when a full dose of vaccine is not given?
- Can a person with an egg allergy receive the influenza vaccine?
- Translated Pertussis vaccine brochure for pregnant women
- Victorian Government Supercare Pharmacy nurses can administer free government funded vaccines after hours
- Translating overseas immunisation encounters
The department provides guidelines and advice to health professionals about immunisation.
Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including schedule, eligibility and reporting adverse events. Get information on ordering vaccines and access resources for promoting immunisation in the community.