Latest immunisation newsletter
Immunisation newsletter resources update - April 2019
- Seasonal influenza vaccine resources
- Pertussis and influenza vaccinations and pregnancy
- ATAGI statement on meningococcal ACWY vaccine (Nimenrix) for adolescents
- Immunisation schedule Victoria – 15 April 2019
- Measles containing vaccine for babies travelling to highly endemic areas
Immunisation newsletter - April 2019
- 2019 seasonal influenza vaccines and age recommendations
- Eligibility for free influenza vaccination in 2019
- Free In-Practice Support & Education (RACGP QI & CPD points available): Hepatitis B Immunisation
- Free adolescent meningococcal ACWY vaccine program
- Immunisation schedule Victoria – What’s new?
- Action to manage vaccine temperatures outside +2ºC to +8ºC and protect from light
The department provides guidelines and advice to health professionals about immunisation.
Find out more about vaccination for children, adolescents and adults, including schedule, eligibility and reporting adverse events. Get information on ordering vaccines and access resources for promoting immunisation in the community.