Family Planning Victoria (FPV) promotes sexual and reproductive health for Victorians. Its services focus on sexual and reproductive healthcare, education and advocacy.
- Sexual and reproductive healthcare clinics
- Training programs and professional development for healthcare professionals and allied health professionals
- Professional development for teachers and youth/community workers
- School and community sexuality education
- Education and healthcare resources
- Bookshop and library
- Research and advocacy
- Advice line
- Action centre – provides sexual and reproductive health services for people under 25
Available to anyone in Victoria
How to access
To find out more about Family Planning Victoria
- Call (metropolitan) (03) 9257 0100
- Call the Action Centre if you are under 25, (03) 9660 4700
- Call (free call) 1800 013 952
- TTY users, call 133 677, then ask for 1300 00 3224
- Speak and Listen users, call 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 00 3224
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service then ask for 1300 00 3224.
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) is available (24 hours, 7 days) for callers who speak other languages. Call 131 450.
If you would prefer to discuss your health or treatment in a language other than English, an interpreter can be arranged for you at no cost.
Interpreter services are also available free of charge for people with a speech or hearing impairment.
Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm
The cost varies depending on the service. Contact the service before you attend if you would like more information about charges.
Calls are charged at the cost of a local call from anywhere in Victoria.
Calls to the 1800 number are free for Victorians.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.