Family Planning Victoria (FPV) promotes sexual and reproductive health for Victorians. Its services focus on sexual and reproductive healthcare, education and advocacy.
- Sexual and reproductive healthcare clinics
- Training programs and professional development for healthcare professionals and allied health professionals
- Professional development for teachers and youth/community workers
- School and community sexuality education
- Education and healthcare resources
- Bookshop and library
- Research and advocacy
- Advice line
- Action centre – provides sexual and reproductive health services for people under 25
Available to anyone in Victoria
How to access
To find out more about Family Planning Victoria
the Family Planning Victoria
The National Relay Service (NRS) is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment. For:
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) is available (24 hours, 7 days) for callers who speak other languages. Call 131 450.
If you would prefer to discuss your health or treatment in a language other than English, an interpreter can be arranged for you at no cost.
Interpreter services are also available free of charge for people with a speech or hearing impairment.
Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm
The cost varies depending on the service. Contact the service before you attend if you would like more information about charges.
Calls are charged at the cost of a local call from anywhere in Victoria.
Calls to the 1800 number are free for Victorians.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.