Viewing 1-10 of 273 results
- Physical activity - it's important
Just 30 minutes of moderate activity each day can improve your health and reduce the risk of developing certain conditions or diseases.
- Physical activity for seniors
Physical activity can help older people maintain independence, recover from illness and reduce their risk of disease.
- Physical activity for men
Many men are only motivated to become more active after they have a health scare.
- Physical activity - staying motivated
Pick an exercise or fitness activity that appeals to you and suits your lifestyle.
- Physical activity - overcoming excuses
There are many excuses we can come up with to avoid being active, but the truth is there is always a way to fit some physical activity into your day.
- Physical activity – setting yourself goals
When you're trying to become more physically active, set realistic health and fitness goals.
- Physical activity for women
If you can't make the time to exercise for yourself, do it for your family.
- Physical activity - choosing a provider
Choosing the right fitness centre or service provider requires some research
- Physical activity - overcoming barriers (video)
Former world aerobics champion, Sue Stanley shows us how to overcome common exercise excuses.
- Physical activity - learn how to swim (video)
Swimming is a great low-impact exercise for all ages and abilities. Australian marathon swimmer, Tammy Van Wisse shows ex-AFL (Australian Football League) player and coach, Tony Shaw some swimming basics to gain confidence in the water.