Extended family and friends can also contact PANDA for support. You do not have to be diagnosed with perinatal depression to seek help from PANDA.
- Telephone helpline
- Health information
- Advice or counselling
- Family support
- Maternal and child health
- Health service referral.
Available throughout Australia to all residents or visitors.
How to access
There is an interpreting service for callers who speak other languages.
Cost of a local call from anywhere in Victoria.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.
PANDA has access to support groups and playgroups, doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists,counsellors and support services that have experience in working with those with perinatal depression and anxiety.
- You can call PANDA for support if you or your partner is finding it difficult to cope during or after a pregnancy.
- Extended family members and friends can also call PANDA for support and information.
- PANDA can refer you to resources and local services throughout Australia that may help you with your situation.
- If required, PANDA staff can also contact these health and support services on your behalf.