Narcotics Anonymous (NA) is a society for people for whom drugs have become a problem. Through NA, people recovering from a drug dependency meet regularly to help each other stay drug-free and build a new way of life. The only requirement for membership is a desire to give up using drugs.
- Face-to-face group meetings
- Online meetings
- Online resources
Available to anyone in Australia
How to access
If you want assistance and help contact Narcotics Anonymous
Most meetings are held in English.
Some meetings in Footscray are held in Farsi.
- TTY users, call, then ask for 1300 00 3224
- Speak and Listen users, call then ask for 1300 00 3224
- Internet relay users, connect to the , then ask for 1300 00 3224.
- Most NA meetings are open and you are welcome to bring a friend or support person. Legal and health professionals and members of the public are welcome to attend.
- Meetings that are specifically stated to be closed are available only to people recovering from a drug dependency.