My Aged Care is a free service that helps older people and their carers to navigate the aged care system. My Aged Care has a website and a telephone contact centre. Together they provide information, support and advice about aged care services and how to access them.
- Detailed online information and resources
- Explanations about eligibility and how to apply for services
- Contact centre for telephone enquiries
- Information for carers
- Information on aged care homes
- Online ‘find a service’ database
Available to all Australians
How to access
Find out more by contact MyAgedCare
- TTY users, call, then ask for 1800 200 422
- Speak and Listen users, call then ask for 1800 200 422
- Internet relay users, connect to the , then ask for 1800 200 422.
If you would prefer to discuss your health or treatment in a language other than English, an interpreter can be arranged for you at no cost.
Interpreter services are also available free of charge for people with a speech or hearing impairment.
CostsMy Aged Care is a free service.
Calls are free from landlines.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.
- My Aged Care is a confidential service.
- Information can be made available in languages other than English.
- My Aged Care can provide information in other formats if you have hearing difficulties or a vision impairment.