My Aged Care is a free service that helps older people and their carers to navigate the aged care system. My Aged Care has a website and a telephone contact centre. Together they provide information, support and advice about aged care services and how to access them.
- Detailed online information and resources
- Explanations about eligibility and how to apply for services
- Contact centre for telephone enquiries
- Information for carers
- Information on aged care homes
- Online ‘find a service’ database
Available to all Australians
How to access
Find out more by contact MyAgedCare
The National Relay Service
is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment.
- TTY users, call 133 677, then ask for 1300 00 3224
- Speak and Listen users, call 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 00 3224
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service then ask for 1300 00 3224.
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) is available (24 hours, 7 days) for callers who
speak other languages. Call 131 450.
If you would prefer to discuss your health or treatment in a language other than English, an interpreter
can be arranged for you at no cost.
Interpreter services are also available free of charge for people with a speech or hearing impairment.
Monday to Friday, 8 am – 8 pm
Saturday 10 am – 2 pm
My Aged Care is a free service.
Calls are free from landlines.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.