Beyondblue is an organisation that provides a free online and telephone helpline for people with depression, anxiety or other mental health issues. You can talk to trained mental health professionals who can give you support and advice. Beyondblue can also help you find mental health services near you.
- Telephone counselling
- Online counselling (web chat)
- Depression and anxiety information and support
- Family support
- Health service referral
Available to anyone in Australia
How to access
To contact beyondblue
- TTY users, call , then ask for
- Speak and Listen users, call , then ask for
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service (https://internet-relay.nrscall.gov.au/), then ask for .
Costsbeyondblue online and telephone counselling services are free.
Calls are charged at the cost of a local call.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.