Djirra's Aboriginal Family Violence Legal Service program is dedicated to supporting Aboriginal people experiencing or recovering from family violence or sexual assault, and works with families and communities affected by violence.
Legal advice (by telephone, or face-to-face) and representation in the following areas:
- Intervention Orders
- Family Law
- Child Protection
- Victims of Crime Assistance
Available to Aboriginal people affected by family violence or sexual assault.
How to access
- Tel. 1800 105 303 (toll free)
- Email the Legal Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aboriginal Family Violence Legal Service can provide telephone and face-to-face legal advice to people affected by family violence or sexual assault. Counselling is also available.
- In an emergency, call triple zero (000).