This video from Diabetes Australia – Victoria explores foot care for diabetics:
- When you have diabetes you need to take care of your feet every day
- Having diabetes can increase your risk of foot ulcers and amputations
- Daily care can prevent serious complications
- Check your feet daily for changes or problems
- Visit a podiatrist annually for a check up or more frequently if your feet are at high risk
Warning: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that this video may include images and voices of people who have passed away.
AcknowledgementsThis video has been made available with the permission of Diabetes Australia – Victoria.
Available on request