- Smoking causes ill health. It is a common cause of early death in Australia.
- Quit services help you stop smoking.
- They are available in a number of community languages.
- Quitline has a telephone interpreter service.
- Call Quitline on 13 78 48 (13 QUIT) and ask for an interpreter.
- You can ask your doctor to refer you to Quitline. They will tell Quitline that you need an interpreter.
Smoking - quit services for diverse groups
Actions for this page
This page has been produced in consultation with and approved by:
Content on this website is provided for information purposes only. Information about a therapy, service, product or treatment does not in any way endorse or support such therapy, service, product or treatment and is not intended to replace advice from your doctor or other registered health professional. The information and materials contained on this website are not intended to constitute a comprehensive guide concerning all aspects of the therapy, product or treatment described on the website. All users are urged to always seek advice from a registered health care professional for diagnosis and answers to their medical questions and to ascertain whether the particular therapy, service, product or treatment described on the website is suitable in their circumstances. The State of Victoria and the Department of Health shall not bear any liability for reliance by any user on the materials contained on this website.