Quitline is a telephone support and counselling service to help people quit smoking.
- Telephone support
- Online resources
- Advice on quit smoking products.
- Aboriginal Quitline advisors
- Bi-lingual advisors can be requested.
Available to anyone who wants to quit smoking.
How to access
Call 13 78 48.
The National Relay Service (NRS) is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment. For:
- TTY users, call 133 677, then ask for 13 78 48
- Speak and Listen users, call 1300 555 727 then ask for 13 78 48
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service, then ask for 13 78 48.
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) is available (24 hours, 7 days) to help callers who speak other languages. Call 131 450.
Visit the Quitline website.
Monday to Friday, 8.00 am – 8.00 pm.
Quitline is a free service.
Calls are charged at the cost of a local call.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.