The Palliative Care Advice Service is a phone-based service for anyone seeking access to specialist guidance and advice for those living with a life-limiting illness and those who support them.
The service is for family, friends and neighbours as well as all healthcare workers.
- Specialist palliative care and end of life care advice
- Symptom management and prescribing
- Locating the correct palliative care service
- Decision making and planning for the future.
For everyone, everywhere in Victoria.
How to access
- TTY users, call , then ask for
- Speak and Listen users, call the ask for
- Internet relay users, connect to the , then ask for .
There are no costs incurred from using this service.