The Palliative Care Advice Service is a phone-based service for anyone seeking access to specialist guidance and advice for those living with a life-limiting illness and those who support them.
The service is for family, friends and neighbours as well as all healthcare workers.
- Specialist palliative care and end of life care advice
- Symptom management and prescribing
- Locating the correct palliative care service
- Decision making and planning for the future.
For everyone, everywhere in Victoria.
How to access
Contact the Palliative Care Advice for advice and support.
Call 1800 360 000
The National Relay Service is available to help callers with a hearing and/or speech impairment for:
- TTY users, call 133 677, then ask for 1800 360 000
- Speak and Listen users, call 1300 555 7278 the ask for 1800 360 000
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service , then ask for 1800 360 000.
The Translating and Interpreting (TIS National) is available (24 hours, 7 days) for callers to speak other languages. Call 131 450 and ask for 1800 360 000.
There are no costs incurred from using this service.