Healthy swimming steps
Follow the 5 healthy swimming steps to help keep the pool clean:
- Shower and wash with soap before you swim
- Wash your hands with soap after going to the toilet or changing a nappy
- Change nappies in nappy areas only
- Don’t swim if you have diarrhoea
- Avoid swallowing pool water
Everyone has a responsibility to keep themselves and others safe and healthy in the pool and help keep the pool clean.
Find out more about how germs can spread in pool water and how to keep the water clean.