Better Health Channel


Youth Drugs and Alcohol Advice (YoDAA) provides support to young people with alcohol or drug problems in Victoria. Whether you are a young person, or someone concerned about a young person with an alcohol or drug problem, YoDAA can provide access to the information and support you need.

Services provided

● Telephone advice
● Live chat
● Drug and alcohol information
● Referral services
● Online resources


Available to young people or anyone concerned about a young person with an alcohol or drug problem in Victoria.

How to access

Call 1800 458 685.

Visit the YoDAA website

The National Relay Service (NRS) is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment. For:

The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) is available (24 hours, 7 days) for callers who speak other languages. Call 131 450.


Calls to YoDAA are charged at the cost of a local call.

Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.

YoDAA is a free service.


  • You are not alone. Counselling, help and support are always available. 
  • Don’t feel that things have to be really bad before you ask for help. Start by visiting the YoDAA website – it’s free and might have the information you need.