SuicideLine is a confidential 24-hour crisis support line available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Youcan call SuicideLine if you or someone you know is at risk of suicide, or if you have been affected bysuicide. SuicideLine gives you access to telephone and online counselling.
- Telephone helpline
- Crisis support
- Suicide prevention
- Telephone counselling
- Online counselling
- Health services information
- Health service referral
Anyone in Victoria.
How to access
- TTY users, call, then ask for 1300 651 251
- Speak and Listen users, call then ask for 1300 651 251
- Internet relay users, connect to the , then ask for 1300 651 251.
Cost of a local call from anywhere in Victoria.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.
You can ask for help and support if events or experiences in your life are making you feel distressed or overwhelmed. If your life is in immediate danger, call triple zero (000).
- Call SuicideLine if you are experiencing a personal crisis and finding it difficult to cope.
- You can discuss any topic that is causing you distress and the qualified counsellors, psychologists and social workers will not criticise or judge you.
- The trained counsellors can give you confidential counselling, support and information.
- Call SuicideLine if you are concerned about someone and think that their safety is at risk.