SANE provides free digital and telehealth support services to people over 18 years of age with complex mental health needs and their families and carers. We also welcome people with intellectual disability, autism or acquired brain injury who require mental health support.
- telephone, online and video counselling
- peer support sessions
- online discussion groups
- art groups and other online social groups
- interactive website tools and easy-to-read resources
- professionally moderated community forums, accessible 24 hours a day
- depending on where you live in Australia, you may also be eligible for SANE’s tailored support plan using their new .
SANE services are available to people over 18 years of age with complex mental health needs, and their families and carers.
SANE is a free service.
Calls to SANE are charged at the cost of a local call.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.
- When speaking to SANE, provide as much detail as you can about how you are feeling or the kind of behaviours you are experiencing.
- Factsheets about mental illness and related topics, such as treatments, suicide and drugs, are available for download from the SANE website.