Palliative Care Victoria provides palliative care information and advice for families, patients, service providers and volunteers in Victoria to help relieve the pain, symptoms and stress caused by serious illnesses.
- A service directory of palliative care providers in Victoria
- A resource library of palliative care-related information on a wide variety of topics
- Community awareness programs
- Peak body representing palliative care service providers
Appointments may be made directly without a doctor’s referral.
How to access
- TTY users, call, then ask for (03) 9662 9644
- Speak and Listen users, call then ask for (03) 9662 9644
- Internet relay users, connect to the , then ask for (03) 9662 9644.
Palliative Care Victoria is a free service.
- It is important to manage your pain and symptoms whether you are at home or in hospital.
- Always report any new pain to your doctor.
- If you have lost your appetite speak to your doctor. This can be treated.
- In an emergency, call triple zero (000).
- If you need urgent help outside of office hours, contact your doctor, or use the after hours contact numbers provided by your palliative care service provider.