- Health advice
- Health services information
Available to everyone in Victoria.
A nurse triage service, Healthdirect,is available in all other states. Itcan be contacted on 1800 022 222.
How to access
- TTY users, call, then ask for 1300 664 786
- Speak and Listen users, call then ask for 1300 664 786
- Internet relay users, connect to the , then ask for 1300 664 786.
Calls are charged at the cost of a local call.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.
- In an emergency call triple zero (000).
- Call the helpline if you’re not sure whether you should see a doctor.
- Call the helpline if you’re away from home or a long way from medical help.