EACH Social and Community Health is a health-promoting health service that aims to improve community health and wellbeing. EACH provides a range of health, disability, counselling and community mental health services Australia-wide, working with community members, government, schools, businesses and other organisations.
- Activity groups for older people
- Allied health and therapies
- Disability services
- Early childhood care and education
- Employment services for people with a disability or a mental health condition
- Family and child services
- Mental health services
- Social services
- Support services for older people
- Youth services
Available to anyone in Australia
How to access
To contact EACH Social and Community Health
How to access
- TTY users, call, then ask for 1300 664 786
- Speak and Listen users, call then ask for 1300 664 786
- Internet relay users, connect to the , then ask for 1300 664 786.
If you would prefer to discuss your health or treatment in a language other than English, an interpreter can be arranged for you at no cost.
Interpreter services are also available free of charge for people with a speech or hearing impairment.
The cost varies depending on the service. Contact the service before you attend if you would like more information about cost. Calls are charged at the cost of a local call. Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.