Dementia Australia provides information, support and advocacy for people with dementia and their families and carers. As a registered training organisation, it also provides education to health professionals, carers and the community, working to deliver best practice in caring for people with dementia, and to promote public awareness about dementia.
- Telephone helpline
- Information, advice and support
- Advocacy services
- Living with Dementia Program – information and support groups for people in the early stages of dementia and their support person
- Dementia-related publications and other resources
- Library and information service
- Education programs
- Social and peer support programs
Available to anyone in Australia
How to access
- TTY users, call, then ask for 1300 664 786
- Speak and Listen users, call then ask for 1300 664 786
- Internet relay users, connect to the , then ask for 1300 664 786.