Through various programs and research initiatives, the Alcohol and Drug Foundation helps prevent alcohol and other drug harm in the community. It does this through sporting clubs, workplaces, healthcare settings and schools, offering educational information, drug and alcohol prevention programs and advocating for strong and healthy communities.
- Community programs to raise awareness of issues around alcohol and drugs
- Workplace services such as consultation and education
- Information services providing up-to-date research and information
- DrugInfo phone line and website
Available to anyone in Australia
How to access
- TTY users, call , then ask for 1300 85 85 84
- Speak and Listen users, call then ask for 1300 85 85 84
- Internet relay users, connect to the then ask for 1300 85 85 84.
Calls to the DrugInfo Line are charged at the cost of a local call.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.
- The Alcohol and Drug Foundation database has valuable research and information on preventing alcohol and drug use.
- DrugInfo offers a wide range of free resources about alcohol and drugs, including fact sheets, pamphlets and reports. These may be provided in hard copy or by downloading and printing the resources directly.