DescriptionDrugInfo is a service provided by the Alcohol and Drug Foundation that provides information aboutalcohol and other drugs and resources to prevent alcohol- and drug-related harm.
- Resource centre featuring a comprehensive library and information service for people working and studying in alcohol- and drug-related work settings
- Publications profiling evidence-based research
- Mobile-friendly website where visitors can search for information about individual drugs, find resources for clients and for professional development, and find out where to get help
- Seminars and webinars to keep up to date with the alcohol and drug treatment field
- Get the effects by txt! – an SMS-based drug information service providing people with information about the effects of drugs in a confidential and accessible way 24 hours a day
Available to anyone affect by alcohol and drug problems
How to access
- TTY users, call, then ask for 1300 664 786
- Speak and Listen users, call then ask for 1300 664 786
- Internet relay users, connect to the , then ask for 1300 664 786.
CostsDrugInfo is a free service.
Calls are charged at the cost of a local call.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.
- The DrugInfo website has valuable research and information on preventing alcohol and drug misuse.
- DrugInfo offers a wide range of free resources about alcohol and drugs, including fact sheets, pamphlets and reports. These may be accessed in hard copy or by downloading and printing the resources directly.