Bolton Clarke healthcare service has replaced the Royal District Nursing Service (RDNS). Bolton Clarke is an independent, not for profit organisation jointly funded by both the Federal and State governments.
Bolton Clarke provides home nursing care and other healthcare services.
Major services include:
- HIV program
- home nursing
- home support
- homeless persons program
- mental health intervention program
- palliative care
- residential aged care
- respite care
- specialist dementia support
Some services require a referral, contact the service to find out more or speak to your GP.
Costs depend on your personal circumstances and your eligibility for government funding options.
There are 3 funding options:
- Government funded
- A combination of government and self-funded.
Funding options include:
- Home care package
- Commonwealth Home Support Program
- Home and Community Care Program for Young People (HACC PYP)
- Fee for service.
SectorNot for profit organisation
- Some fees will vary based on your income and personal circumstances.
- Many fees and charges are subsidised or partially subsidised by the Australian government.
- Some information is available in language if your preferred language is not English.