The service provides a range of bereavement support programs for both children and adults, including face to face counselling and support groups. Telephone or online counselling (by appointment) is also available to clients in more remote areas.
ACGB also runs a Kids Grieve Too support group program designed for children aged from six to 14 years who have experienced the death of someone significant in their lives.
- Grief and bereavement counselling and support groups
- Information about bereavement counselling and support services
- Referral to bereavement counselling and support services
- Bereavement support programs
Available to anyone in Victoria
How to access
- TTY users, call, then ask for 1300 664 786
- Speak and Listen users, call then ask for 1300 664 786
- Internet relay users, connect to the , then ask for 1300 664 786.
Calls are free from landlines.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.