Turning Point Alcohol and Drug Centre provides treatment and support to people affected by alcohol
or drug use. Turning Point also conducts research into alcohol and drug misuse and provides training
to health and welfare professionals.
- Treatment and support for people affected by alcohol or drugs
- Education and training programs for healthcare professionals
Available to anyone in Australia.
How to access
Visit the Turning Point website.
Call 1800 778 278 for treatment services in Boroondara, Manningham, Whitehorse and Monash.
Call 1300 007 873 for treatment services in Knox, Maroondah and Yarra Ranges.
Education and training services
Call (03) 8413 8700.
The National Relay Service (NRS) is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment. For:
- TTY users, call 133 677, then ask for the number you need
- Speak and Listen users, call 1300 555 727 then ask for the number you need
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service, then ask for the number you need.
There is an interpreting service for callers who speak other languages. Call 1800 888 236 and tell them which language you need.
Treatment services: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Research, education and training: Monday to Friday, 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
The costs of Turning Point services vary. Contact the service before you attend if you would like more information about cost.
Calls to the 1800 number are free for Victorians.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.