Palliative Care Victoria provides palliative care information and advice for families, patients, service providers and volunteers in Victoria to help relieve the pain, symptoms and stress caused by serious illnesses.
- A service directory of palliative care providers in Victoria
- A resource library of palliative care-related information on a wide variety of topics
- Community awareness programs
- Peak body representing palliative care service providers
Appointments may be made directly without a doctor’s referral.
How to access
Call (03) 9662 9644.
The National Relay Service (NRS) is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment. For:
- TTY users, call 133 677, then ask for (03) 9662 9644
- Speak and Listen users, call 1300 555 727 then ask for (03) 9662 9644
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service, then ask for (03) 9662 9644.
There is an interpreting service for callers who speak other languages. Call (03) 9662 9644 and ask for the language you need.
Visit: Palliative Care Victoria
Find a service provider: Palliative Care Service - provider search
To find a palliative care service near you, enter your postcode or suburb below.
Monday to Friday, 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
Palliative Care Victoria is a free service.