The Mental Health Foundation of Australia (Victoria) is an organisation of mental health professionals, people with a mental health condition and their families, and related organisations concerned with mental health. It aims to promote mental health and positive attitudes to mental health, to establish collaborations, to stimulate public debate and to work to remove the stigma associated with mental ill health.
- Online resources for healthcare professionals and the community
- Events to promote awareness about mental health
- Programs to promote, educate about and destigmatise mental ill health
Available to anyone in Victoria with mental health issues and their families
How to access
Learn more about mental health from the Mental Health Foundation of Australia
The National Relay Service
is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment.
- TTY users, call 133 677, then ask for 1300 00 3224
- Speak and Listen users, call 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 00 3224
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service then ask for 1300 00 3224.
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) is available (24 hours, 7 days) for callers who
speak other languages. Call 131 450.
If you would prefer to discuss your health or treatment in a language other than English, an interpreter
can be arranged for you at no cost.
Interpreter services are also available free of charge for people with a speech or hearing impairment.
The Mental Health Foundation provides free information and other resources.
Calls are charged at the cost of a local call.