headspace is a youth mental health foundation that helps young people aged 12–25 years who are going through a tough time. Through 55 centres across Australia, headspace provides general and mental health advice, education and employment services, and help with alcohol and drug issues.
- General health advice
- Mental health advice and counselling
- Education and employment services
- Alcohol and drug support
Available to anyone in Australia aged 12–25 years
How to access
If you need mental health assistance contact headspace
- Call 1800 650 890
- Visit the headspace website
The National Relay Service is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment.
- TTY users, call 133 677, then ask for 1300 00 3224
- Speak and Listen users, call 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 00 3224
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service then ask for 1300 00 3224.
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) is available (24 hours, 7 days) for callers who
speak other languages. Call 131 450.
If you would prefer to discuss your health or treatment in a language other than English, an interpreter
can be arranged for you at no cost.
Interpreter services are also available free of charge for people with a speech or hearing impairment.
Monday to Friday, 9 am – 7 pm
headspace is a free service.