Cancer Council Victoria is involved in cancer research, patient support, cancer prevention and advocacy. Cancer Council Victoria aims to reduce the impact of all cancers for all Victorians.
- Free booklets and fact sheets on a broad range of cancer types and topics
- Experienced cancer nurses for personalised information and support
- Practical services such as:
- education and support programs
- advice about living with cancer
- financial assistance
- wig service
- workplace, legal and financial advice
- Face-to-face support groups in your local area
- Internet and telephone support services
- Cancer prevention programs
- Cancer research
Available to anyone affected by cancer in Victoria
How to access
To find out more about Cancer Council Victoria services
The National Relay Service is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment.
- TTY users, call 133 677, then ask for 13 11 20
- Speak and Listen users, call 1300 555 727 then ask for 13 11 20
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service (https://www.iprelay.com.au), then ask for 13 11 20.
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) is available (24 hours, 7 days) for callers who speak other languages. Call 131 450.
Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm
The cost varies depending on the service. Contact the service before you attend if you would like more information about cost.
Calls are charged at the cost of a local call.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.