Bush Support Services (as part of CRANAplus) provides mental health services for remote health workers and their families. The Bush Support Line is a free, confidential, Australia-wide telephone counselling and support service, staffed by nine registered psychologists.
- Telephone helpline
- Self-care workshops
- Online conflict management course
- Online mental health and wellbeing resources
- Competitions and projects
Available to remote health workers and their families anywhere in Australia
How to access
Call 1800 805 391
Email or Skype firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the website
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Calls to the 1800 number are free
- Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate
- Calls from mobile phones to the Bush Support Line can be returned at the caller’s request.