The Association for Children with a Disability (ACD) works to change the lives of children with a disability by providing information, support and advocacy inlcuding NDIS funded supports.
- Free telephone information and support
- Online resources
- Training for professionals
- Parent workshops
Available to anyone in Victoria who has a child with a disability
How to access
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) is available (24 hours, 7 days) for callers who speak other languages. Call 131 450. The National Relay Service (NRS) is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment. For:
- TTY users, call 133 677, then ask for the number you need
- Speak and Listen users, call 1300 555 727 then ask for the number you need
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service then ask for the number you need.
Monday to Friday, 9.00 am – 5 pm
ACD is free for the first year. Thereafter there is a fee. Contact the service before you attend if you would like more information about cost.
Calls to ACD are charged at the cost of a local call.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.