The National Centre for Farmer Health (NCFH) works to improve the health, safety and wellbeing of Australian farmers, farm workers and their families and communities through research, education, information and service delivery.
- Online health and safety fact sheets and advice
- Online and face-to-face education and training for health and agricultural professionals
- Education materials for secondary level students
- Applied research and development programs
- Sustainable Farm Families™ health promotion program
- AgriSafe™ clinics – health checks and health and safety information sessions
- Online safety shop
Available to farmers, farm workers and their families and farming community members Australia-wide
How to access
Call (03) 5551 8533
The National Relay Service (NRS) is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment. For:
- TTY users, call 133 677, then ask for (03) 5551 8533
- Speak and Listen users, call 1300 555 727 then ask for (03) 5551 8533
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service, then ask for (03) 5551 8533.
Monday to Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
Calls to NCFH are charged at the cost of a local call.
AgriSafe health clinics offer free comprehensive health checks for farmers.