The National Centre for Farmer Health (NCFH) works to improve the health, safety and wellbeing of Australian farmers, farm workers and their families and communities through research, education, information and service delivery.
- Online health and safety fact sheets and advice
- Online and face-to-face education and training for health and agricultural professionals
- Education materials for secondary level students
- Applied research and development programs
- Sustainable Farm Families™ health promotion program
- AgriSafe™ clinics – health checks and health and safety information sessions
- Online safety shop
Available to farmers, farm workers and their families and farming community members Australia-wide
How to access
Call (03) 5551 8533
The National Relay Service (NRS) is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment. For:
Calls to NCFH are charged at the cost of a local call.
AgriSafe health clinics offer free comprehensive health checks for farmers.
In an emergency, call triple zero (000).
For crisis counselling, call:
- beyondblue 1300 22 4636
- MensLine 1300 78 99 78
- WIRE (Women’s Information and Referral Exchange) 1300 134 130