Gambler's Help offers free, confidential support, advice and information to gamblers, their family and friends. Young people affected by gambling can also call Gambler's Help Youthline.
Callers to both the telephone lines can speak with a professional in a safe and confidential environment or ask for information to be sent to them. Gambler’s Help and the Youthline can also refer callers to local counselling services for face-to-face assistance.
- Confidential support, advice and information
- Telephone counselling
- Online counselling
- Financial counselling
- Information and resources
- Referral to local face-to-face counselling services
Available to anyone in Victoria
How to access
Find help from Gambler's Help and Gambler's Help Youthline
- Call 1800 858 858 Gambler’s Help
- Call 1800 262 376 Gambler’s Help Youthline
Gambler’s Help provides free access to interpreting services for callers who speak other languages.
The National Relay Service is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment.
- TTY users, call 133 677, then ask for 1300 00 3224
- Speak and Listen users, call 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 00 3224
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service then ask for 1300 00 3224.
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) is available (24 hours, 7 days) for callers who
speak other languages. Call 131 450.
If you would prefer to discuss your health or treatment in a language other than English, an interpreter
can be arranged for you at no cost.
Interpreter services are also available free of charge for people with a speech or hearing impairment.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Gambler's Help is a free service.
Calls are free from landlines.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.