My Health Life is designed to help you manage your health by offering personalised health information. It is produced by the Better Health Channel team which is a part of the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Victorian Government, Australia.
How to register for My Health Life -
- Go to the My Health Life landing page: https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/MyHealthLife
- Click the registration button and the registration form will open
- Enter your details. An email will be sent to your selected email address if you have correctly filled out the registration form
- Go to your email and click the “verify your email address” link, this will take you to your dashboard for set up
- Complete the rest of your profile, moving through each step
- Set your interests
- View the virtual tour if you would like to see more.
Updating your details
You can update your details or change your password at any time by clicking on the person icon on the top right of the screen.
Having trouble logging into your account?
If you are having trouble logging in, let us know via our Contact us page.
This page has been produced in consultation with and approved by:
Content on this website is provided for education and information purposes only. Information about a therapy, service, product or treatment does not imply endorsement and is not intended to replace advice from your doctor or other registered health professional. Content has been prepared for Victorian residents and wider Australian audiences, and was accurate at the time of publication. Readers should note that, over time, currency and completeness of the information may change. All users are urged to always seek advice from a registered health care professional for diagnosis and answers to their medical questions.