Seniors Online is a Victorian Government website that aims to be the first port of call online for older Victorians. Seniors Online is an online community filled with useful information for older people in Victoria.
- Seniors Card program
- Victorian Seniors Festival events
- News, features, polls and photo galleries
- Community contacts and directories
- Discount directory
- Games, including crosswords, sudoku, trivia and word search
Seniors Online is aimed at Victorian Seniors Card holders.
How to access
Visit the Seniors Online website.
Seniors Information Victoria, call 1300 135 090.
The National Relay Service
(NRS) is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment. For:
- TTY users, call 133 677, then ask for 1300 135 090
- Speak and Listen users, call 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 135 090
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service, then ask for 1300 135 090.
The Translating and Interpreting Service
(TIS National) is available (24 hours, 7 days) to help callers who speak other languages. Call 131 450.
Monday to Friday, 10.00 am – 5.00 pm.
Seniors Online is a free service.
Calls are charged at the cost of a local call.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.