If you are in danger right now, call Triple Zero (000). If you are not in immediate danger, but feel unsafe, contact The Orange Door.
The Orange Door can help if:
- you need help with parenting, or you are worried about the wellbeing or development of a child or young person
- someone close to you is making you feel afraid or unsafe such as your partner, ex-partner, family member or carer
- you are a child or young person who doesn’t feel safe or cared for
- you are at risk of using abusive or controlling behaviour or you need help with these behaviours at home or in a relationship
- you are worried about the safety of someone you know
- you have experienced family violence, including controlling behaviour like someone monitoring where you go, who you visit or how you spend money.
- Adults, children and young people's family violence services
- Child and family services
- Aboriginal services
- Services for people who use violence
Anyone in Victoria
How to access
The Orange Door is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (closed public holidays). Out-of-hours support is .
Search by suburb or postcode to find a service near .
There are multiple ways to access help and support from The Orange Door, including face-to-face, and via phone or email. Tell us if you have special requirements, for example if you use communication aids or require an interpreter, including Auslan.