Carers Victoria provides information and advice to carers and their families about carer supports and services. The Carers Victoria Advisory Line is the first point of call for information, emotional support, planning and referral.
- Information and support
- Details about respite and support programs
- Policy and research
- Education and training
- Information and advice for young carers
Available to anyone in Australia
How to access
To contact Carers Victoria
The National Relay Service (NRS) is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment. For:
- TTY users, call 1800 555 677, then ask for 1800 242 636
- Speak and Listen users, call 1800 555 727 then ask for 1800 242 636
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service (https://internet-relay.nrscall.gov.au/), then ask for 1800 242 636.
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) is available (24 hours, 7 days) for callers who speak other languages. Call 131 450.
Monday to Friday, 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
Carers Victoria and the Advisory Line are free services.