DescriptionThe Carer Advisory Service provides information and advice to carers and their families about carer supports and services.
- Information and support on counselling and respite programs
- Help finding a carer support group
- Access to specialised carer information and resources
Available to anyone in Australia
How to access
To contact the Carers Advisory Service
- TTY users, call, then ask for 1300 664 786
- Speak and Listen users, call then ask for 1300 664 786
- Internet relay users, connect to the , then ask for 1300 664 786.
CostsThe Carer Advisory Service is a free service.
- If you find yourself gradually taking on a carer’s role, Carers Australia can help you get the necessary skills and information you need to be a better carer.
- If you are a carer and you need a break, Carers Australia can arrange for someone to help with your duties while you are away.