The Carer Advisory Service provides information and advice to carers and their families about carer supports and services.
- Information and support on counselling and respite programs
- Help finding a carer support group
- Access to specialised carer information and resources
Available to anyone in Australia
How to access
To contact the Carers Advisory Service
The Carer Advisory Service is a free service.
- If you find yourself gradually taking on a carer’s role, Carers Australia can help you get the necessary skills and information you need to be a better carer.
- If you are a carer and you need a break, Carers Australia can arrange for someone to help with your duties while you are away.
If you ever feel overwhelmed by your caring role, it is important that you speak with someone about it.