DescriptionSeniors Online is a Victorian Government website that aims to be the first port of call online for older Victorians. Seniors Online is an online community filled with useful information for older people in Victoria.
- Seniors Card program
- Victorian Seniors Festival events
- News, features, polls and photo galleries
- Community contacts and directories
- Discount directory
- Games, including crosswords, sudoku, trivia and word search
Seniors Online is aimed at Victorian Seniors Card holders.
How to access
- TTY users, call, then ask for 1300 135 090
- Speak and Listen users, call then ask for 1300 135 090
- Internet relay users, connect to the , then ask for 1300 135 090.
Seniors Online is a free service.
Calls are charged at the cost of a local call.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.