Rural Financial Counselling Victoria provides confidential, independent financial assessment and support for farming families and small rural businesses facing financial difficulty. Rural Financial Counselling groups are regionally based throughout Victoria.
- Financial assessment
- Help with cash flow and budgeting
- Business planning
- Review of contracts and loan applications
- Farm debt mediation
- Information on government assistance schemes
- Information on and referral to Centrelink and professional counselling services
- Help with family decision-making regarding your farm or rural business, including succession planning
Available to rural businesses, with fewer than ten full-time equivalent employees, that provide the majority of their services to primary producers, and are directly involved in primary production (for example, fencing contractors and businesses providing harvesting, spraying or stock management services)
How to access
Call (03) 5442 2424
Visit Rural Financial Counselling Victoria
Find your nearest Rural Financial Counselling service
The National Relay Service (NRS) is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment. For:
- TTY users, call 133 677, then ask for (03) 5442 2424
- Speak and Listen users, call 1300 555 727 then ask for (03) 5442 2424
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service, then ask for (03) 5442 2424.
Monday to Friday, 9 am - 5.30 pm
Rural Financial Counselling is a free service.