Road Trauma Support Services Victoria (RTSSV) is a not-for-profit organisation contributing to the safety and wellbeing of road users.
- counselling and support to people affected by road trauma
- professional face-to-face and telephone counselling services
- personal support from a volunteer who may have been involved in a similar situation
- bereavement support workshops
- facilitated support groups
- information sessions relating to grief and trauma.
People who have been affected by road trauma including:bereaved family members, witnesses, drivers, first-on-scene, emergency service personnel, families and friends
SectorNot for profit organisation
Seek help and advice if you need support.