Road Trauma Support Services Victoria (RTSSV) is a not-for-profit organisation contributing to the safety and wellbeing of road users.
- counselling and support to people affected by road trauma
- professional face-to-face and telephone counselling services
- personal support from a volunteer who may have been involved in a similar situation
- bereavement support workshops
- facilitated support groups
- information sessions relating to grief and trauma.
People who have been affected by road trauma including:bereaved family members, witnesses, drivers, first-on-scene, emergency service personnel, families and friends
How to access
Visit the RTSSV website or email or call 1300 367 797 to make an appointment with one of our counsellors.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.