Relationships Australia is a nationwide community-based organisation that provides relationship support services for individuals, families and communities.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander relationship services
- Children's contact service
- Education programs, including
- Family violence and prevention
- Gambling help
- Life skills and wellbeing
- Marriage preparation
- Men's programs
- Relationship skills
- Women's programs
- Elder relationship services
- Family dispute resolution (mediation)
- Family violence prevention
- Online courses
- Remote counselling service
- Support programs
- Tip sheets
- Workplace services
Available to anyone in Australia
Contact your local Relationships Australia service for opening hours
The cost of services provided by Relationships Australia varies depending on the service and the provider. Contact Relationships Australia for more information about costs.
Booklets, relationship tip sheets and online courses are free.