A personal trainer is a fitness professional who helps people to identify their personal health and fitness goals, designs exercise and fitness programs, and educates and motivates people to help them to safely and effectively reach their health and fitness goals.
- Fitness assessment
- Health and fitness goal identification
- Design of tailored exercise and fitness programs
- Instruction in how to safely perform exercises
- Health and fitness progress monitoring
- Adjustment of health and fitness programs in response to changing fitness level
- Lifestyle and basic nutrition advice
Appointments with a personal trainer may be made directly.
How to access
To find a personal trainer:
The cost of a personal trainer varies depending on the provider. Contact the personal trainer before you attend if you would like more information about cost.