- carers allowance and income support
MoneyHelp provides a telephone financial counselling service and online financial information and advice to help people in Victoria who are experiencing financial difficulty or debt.
- Money management helpline/financial counselling service
- Financial tools and tips for subjects including
- Debt relief and management
- Financial counselling
- Fines in Victoria
- Housing costs
- Losing your job
- Hardship programs
- Mortgage help
- Centrelink payments
- Budget planner
Available to anyone in Victoria who has debt problems or is experiencing financial difficulty
How to access
Call 1800 007 007
The National Relay Service (NRS) is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment. For:
- TTY users, call 1800 555 677, then ask for MoneyHelp on 1800 007 007
- Speak and Listen users, call 1800 555 727 then ask for MoneyHelp on 1800 007 007
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service, then ask for MoneyHelp on 1800 007 007.
There is an interpreting service for callers who speak other languages.
Monday to Friday, 9.30 am - 5 pm
The Money Help financial counselling service, and online resources, are free.
Calls to the 1800 number are free for Victorians.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.