MensLine Australia is a free, confidential, anonymous telephone helpline and online support service. MensLine offers counselling, advice, referrals and support to men with family and relationship concerns.
The MensLine service is staffed by professional counsellors with experience in men’s issues, and particularly aims to help men who have anger, relationship, family breakdown, emotional, family violence or parenting issues. MensLine is also available to anyone who is concerned about a male family member, partner, colleague or friend.
- Telephone helpline
- Online support
- Video support
- Callback service
- Advice or counselling
- Coaching and practical strategies for managing relationship problems
- Domestic violence support
- Support for people affected by the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sex Abuse
- Self-care, communication and anger toolkits online
How to access
Call 1300 78 99 78
The National Relay Service is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment. For:
- TTY users: phone 13 36 77, then ask for 1300 78 99 78
- Speak and listen users (speech-to-speech relay): phone 13 36 77, then ask for 1300 78 99 78
- Internet relay users: connect to the , then ask for 1300 78 99 78.
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) is available, 24 hours 7 days a week, for callers who speak other languages. Call 131 450.
MensLine also offers an Arabic callback service.
MensLine is a free service.
Calls are charged at the cost of a local call.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.