The Heart Foundation's Health Information Service is a telephone helpline that offers people information and advice on how to keep their heart healthy. The qualified professionals can help you with your diet and your lifestyle.
- Telephone helpline
- Health information
- Health advice
- Heart-related information
Anyone in Victoria
How to access
Contact the Heart Foundation for health advice
- Call 1300 36 27 87
- Visit the Heart Foundation website
The National Relay Service is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment.
- TTY users, call 133 677, then ask for 1300 00 3224
- Speak and Listen users, call 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 00 3224
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service then ask for 1300 00 3224.
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) is available (24 hours, 7 days) for callers who
speak other languages. Call 131 450.
If you would prefer to discuss your health or treatment in a language other than English, an interpreter
can be arranged for you at no cost.
Interpreter services are also available free of charge for people with a speech or hearing impairment.
9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday
Cost of a local call from anywhere in Victoria.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.