EACH Social and Community Health is a health-promoting health service that aims to improve
community health and wellbeing. EACH provides a range of health, disability, counselling and
community mental health services Australia-wide, working with community members, government,
schools, businesses and other organisations.
- Activity groups for older people
- Allied health and therapies
- Disability services
- Early childhood care and education
- Employment services for people with a disability or a mental health condition
- Family and child services
- Mental health services
- Social services
- Support services for older people
- Youth services
Available to anyone in Australia
How to access
To contact EACH Social and Community Health
Call 1300 00 EACH (3224)
Visit the EACH website
The National Relay Service is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment. For:
- TTY users, call 133 677, then ask for 1300 00 3224
- Speak and Listen users, call 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 00 3224
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service then ask for 1300 00 3224.
The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) is available (24 hours, 7 days) for callers who speak other languages. Call 131 450.
If you would prefer to discuss your health or treatment in a language other than English, an interpreter can be arranged for you at no cost.
Interpreter services are also available free of charge for people with a speech or hearing impairment.
Contact your local EACH service for opening hours.
The cost varies depending on the service. Contact the service before you attend if you would like more information about cost.
Calls are charged at the cost of a local call. Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.