The Australian Centre for Agricultural Health and Safety (AgHealth Australia) is a research centre of the University of Sydney. It aims to improve health, safety and wellbeing and reduce injury, illness and deaths associated with life and work in agriculture in Australia.
- Farm health and safety audits
- Farm health and safety guidelines, online resources and advice for farmers and health workers
- Farm safety educational material
- Farm injury data collection and analysis
- Development of farm injury and fatality reduction strategies
- Farm safety promotions
Available to anyone in Australia
Most applicable to people:
● working in agriculture
● living on farms
● providing healthcare services to farmers and farm families
● involved in farm health and safety research
How to access
Call (02) 6752 8210
The National Relay Service (NRS) is available to help callers with a hearing or speech impairment. For:
- TTY users, call 133 677, then ask for (02) 6752 8210
- Speak and Listen users, call 1300 555 727 then ask for (02) 6752 8210
- Internet relay users, connect to the National Relay Service (https://internet-relay.nrscall.gov.au/), then ask for (02) 6752 8210.
Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm
Calls are charged at the cost of an interstate call.
Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.