Create healthy visitation to your site in one simple step
Better Health Channel is Australia's most popular health website. We work with over 200 reputable, not-for-profit content partners to develop consumer health information. All content has been approved by a healthcare professional and has the Victorian Government stamp of approval.
Also see how YMCA syndicates our content.
We have developed a simple widget, enabling your visitors to quickly find a range of health information. The widget is free and embedding is easy.
You can choose to embed our main content or a specific topic.
To request the widget code and instructions on how to embed the widget on a webpage, please fill in the following form. We will contact you within a week of your registration about implementation.
If you would like to become a Better Health Channel content partner, contact us here. We have policies in place for selecting quality content and subject matter experts.
See how SeniorsOnline syndicates our conditions and treatment, healthy living and systems and organs content.
Terms and conditions
The Secretary to the Department of Health and Human Services, a body corporate established under the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008 (Vic) (Department) grants you a licence to download widgets to enable the display of Better Health Channel (BHC) content on websites on the following terms:
- BHC widgets may only be downloaded for display on your Australian website and no other reproduction or use is permitted by this licence.
- BHC content and widget code must not be changed in any way whatsoever.
- Access to BHC content via a widget will be on the terms and conditions stated on the BHC website.
- The Department is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of BHC content and widgets.
- BHC content must not be used for commercial purposes or as part of any advertisement or marketing campaign.
- You must not display a BHC widget in any manner which may:
- mislead the public;
- represent an association or partnership with the Department;
- represent the Department's approval or endorsement of your goods or services;
- tarnish the reputation of the Department ;
- damage or dilute the BHC brand; or
- be contrary to the BHC health message.
- If the Department considers, in its absolute discretion, that you have breached the terms of this licence, the Department will revoke your licence by disabling your BHC widget.
- The Department's decision to terminate your licence will be immediate, final and made without notice.
Use this property to display a short description or any instructions, notes, or guidelines that the visitor should read when filling out the form. This will appear directly below the form name.